Pipedrive is a customer relationship management (CRM) tool you can use for your business, allowing you to manage customers’ data and access it directly from Replypad. Connecting Pipedrive with Replypad keeps your teams in sync!
Once connected, you and your team have full context on each customer you communicate within the context of the conversation in Replypad. In the conversation’s sidebar, you can view Pipedrive CRM details relevant to the contact you are using in the conversion.
With the Replypad – Pipedrive integration, you will no longer need to switch tools or browser tabs endlessly.
Note: To use the Pipedrive integration, a workspace administrator must first install the Pipedrive app in your workspace.
Enable Pipedrive integration
To use the integration, you need to enable it for yourself:
- Visit Settings > Apps / Integration and visit the Installed tab.
- Locate the Pipedrive installed app (if you cannot locate it, make sure your administrator has installed it and shared it with you).
- Click the Enable button.
- In the window that opens, click Proceed to get redirected to the Pipedrive website.
- You may be asked to log into Pipedrive.
- Pipedrive will display a page asking you to authorize Replypad.
- Click Allow and Install.
- Once approved, you will automatically return to Replypad, and the app will be ready for you to use.
Use the Pipedrive app in Replypad
Once you’ve finished the ‘enable’ step, the integration is ready for use.
To use or test the integration:
- Visit an existing conversation or start composing a new one.
- The newly enabled Pipedrive app is on the conversation’s sidebar area.
- Verify that the conversation’s To-contact email address matches a contact’s email address in Pipedrive.
- Click the Pipedrive app title on the sidebar to expand it.
- The app will search for one or more Pipedrive contacts with the same email address. All matching contacts will get displayed in the sidebar with their details (e.g., phone numbers, organization name) and latest notes. With multiple matches, the contact/s you own in Pipedrive show up first.
Disable the integration to Pipedrive
To disable the Pipedrive app for yourself, follow these steps:
- Open Settings > Apps / Integrations.
- Under the Installed tab, look for and select the Pipedrive app you want to disable.
- Click the Options button and select Disable.