Before you start
Creating a workspace for your business is the first step in the Getting Started steps. If you’re new to Replypad, make sure to read Replypad in a nutshell for a general overview of how things work. To join an existing workspace, check out Getting started for team members.
Creating the workspace is the first step in order to start working with Replypad. After completing the workspace creation, move on to the next steps as they appear in the Getting started for administrators.
If you haven’t signed-up to Replypad yet, follow the sign-up steps first:
- Go to app.replypad.com
- Sign up to Replypad.
Create your workspace
Once you have logged in to Replypad, you can go on and create your workspace:
- Click Start Trial – Create new workspace.
- In the window that appears, enter the name of your workspace, The name is usually your organization’s name.
- Click Create.
- Enter your URL, which is the address you will provide to your team members and customers in order to login to your Replypad workspace. For exmaple: mycompanysupport.replypad.com. You can change it to any URL you want, make sure the indication shows “valid available” under the name you choose.
- Click Next.
- You may now invite users to your workspace. Users are members of your team that will be collaborating with you. Each user you add will receive an invitation email, allowing them to sign up to Replypad and join the workspace.
- Click to enter the newly created workspace and start working with it.
When you create a workspace, you’ll become the workspace owner. The workspace owner has administrator privileges and can control all settings in the app.
You can now move on to Step 2 and create your mailbox. Follow the steps as they appear in the Getting started for administrators.