Custom Fields in Replypad allow you to keep additional information about contacts, accounts, and users. Administrators can add and manage custom fields, and users can view and enter values to these fields from the relevant contact or account details page, and from the conversation sidebar.
In this article, we will review the custom field types to help you determine which option fits your needs best.
- Text input that accepts any entry, including letters and numbers up to 255 characters.
- The field is a single-line text box field, a good option if you need to add flexible information about the contact or customer.
- Date fields accept full dates with a month, day, and year. You can select Date values from a calendar, which can help keep an eye on upcoming dates or enter manually.
- A date field is a good option for tracking important dates.
- URL fields allow you to keep a URL address as a clickable link.
- URL fields must start with a valid path, such as “http://” or “https://”
- A URL link field is a good option if you need to keep a URL specific to this contact or company.