What is a workspace signature?The workspace signature is the main signature which is automatically added to outgoing public replies. If the workspace signature is empty, nothing is added to outgoing replies. It consists of text, workspace variables, and optionally placeholders for the mailbox and user signature blocks.
If you are new to signatures, we recommend you read Understanding signatures for a better understanding of this feature.
When is the workspace signature added to public replies?The workspace signature is added to public replies in case it is not empty.
Editing workspace signatureThe Workspace signature can be edited from the workspace settings:
- To edit your workspace signature you need to be a workspace administrator.
- Click the Gear icon in the top-right corner at the top toolbar and choose Workspace Settings.
- Scroll down to Signature.
- Click Edit Signature.
- Edit the signature to the design you want.
- Choose variables that you want to add to the signature. The variables values will be added automatically to the signature when adding a public reply.
- Click Save to finish editing the signature.
Lean more on how to design your signature and how to add images under Signatures.