Invite users to your workspaceInviting users means you add them as users to your workspace and send them an invitation email. A workspace administrator can invite users in one of the following ways:
- Invite users from the workspace settings (see below).
- Create new user and invite from the user settings.
- Invite them as part of the workspace creation process.
- Click your user account’s name on the top-left corner in the gray toolbar, and select Manage workspaces.
- Click the gear icon in the bottom-right corner of the workspace box, and choose Invite new users.
- Enter the name and email address of the user you want to invite, and click Invite.
- This will add a new user to the workspace and will send an email invitation to the email address you have provided for the user.
- Once the user will respond to the invitation it will show Has joined workspace under the Status in the user’s profile in the workspace.