What is a Workspace role?Role is the way the app determines one of the following roles.
- User (team or staff member).
Users are listed under the Users list, and are part of your team. They can be assigned with conversations and add replies and comments.
- Contact (customer, end user).
Contacts are usually your customers and are listed in the Contacts list. A Contact is a customer that can join your workspace and perform actions from Replypad.
Change roleWorkspace administrators can change the roles from being customers to team members and the other way around:
- To change the user role, you should be a workspace administrator.
- Click the Gear icon on the top-right corner and select Users or Contacts from the popup menu , depending on the current role they have.
- Hover over the role, and click Change that appears on the right.
- Select the role you need and click Save to save your changes.
- The user or contact will now appear in the list you have assigned their role to – Users or Contacts.