What is priority?Priority indicates that this is a priority conversation.
Setting a conversation as priority means:
- The conversation will appear with the Priority indication in the list and in the details.
- Priority conversations are ones that you would normally act on first.
- Anyone that can edit the conversation can also mark it or unmark it as a priority conversation.
- The conversation’s assignee and follower user will receive an email notification for this update.
Set conversation as priority
- Open the conversation details or select the conversation in the list.
- Click the Prioritize button on the toolbar, or use the p keyboard shortcut
- Conversation will now appear with a red up-arrow in the subject line, indicating it is a priority conversation.
Set conversation as priority using triggersTriggers are a set of user defined rules that help you automate your work.
You can use triggers to automatically assign a conversation as priority, when the condition you define is met. For example, if a conversation is created for a specific account, then set it as a priority conversation.
See Set priority using triggers for a detailed usage example.